18/05/2013

Smile eh??


              

     My topic today is, why people smile? Last week i was given a prompt by my teacher and I'm going to talk what it is about. 

                Smiling is about good feeling all around us. If we didn't smile we would be depressed, moody or angry  and need to be put on depression  pills. Why do you smile it makes you feel good so you do it. When your happy, smiling shows your expression. Also, we smile a lot from our parents when we were babies n they would make a weird face and we would laugh.

      There are many reasons why we smile like while taking pics we usually give a pleasant smile because we want to capture that moment as a happy moment of life. We also smile when we are tickled by somebody. Tickling happens only if the person is touched gently but if the touch is with force and harsh then the particular person can go into unconscious state.

                People are probably just being friendly and polite, and most probably think you are a friendly person too. I know that as part of my therapy I had to smile at strangers, and I still do it now... it brightens my day a little bit to just give someone a smile and recieve one back. I usually smile at people who look friendly, or who walk past me, and sometimes if something funny is happening I may have a laugh with somebody I don't even know. 

                Other than happiness a person also smiles when he is feeling nervous just to hide his nervousness. He sometimes smiles when feeling sad because he does not want to drop a tear and also when feeling angry and not want to hurt the other person. So we can say that smile is a good way for the self control.

                Why we smile? The easiest answer i can get is because its fun. Imagine if there's no smile in this world.
                I have friend who always smile even when he's angry. He doesn't smile only when he got headace. I ask him about it and this is the answer, "I try to smile everytime as i breathing even when im sad. Smile is good for your health"

                I'm not a medical student nor a biological student, so i don't know what is medical explanation for why smile is health. But my friend, he looks younger than his age, maybe because of his smile habit. He become funny person, nice, and happy person. He handle all the problem came to him with his patient smile. He's not a hurry person, he's life seem so relax even i know for sure, he's life is full of problems and his job is full of deadline, living in big city with expensive life and his family probs....i think hurry and stress is normal, but not for him. He keeps smiling.

                I try to do it, learn to smile as i breath and its fun. Everytime problems come to me, yes im stressed, yes im upset, but when i smile on it...it become easier. The secret is just, smile from heart, its not only lips that smiling, but come from the heart.

                I suggest next time, just smile back. It's a great confidence boost and will make you feel good. You never know who's day you will make with just a smile.
   






5 ZerroZorro: Smile eh??                     My topic today is, why people smile? Last week i was given a prompt by my teacher and I'm going to talk what...

No comments :

Post a Comment